Five pillars guide our activities. These are Community, Stand Together, Education, Spirit, and Lived Experience.
1. Community – We stand in grace, support and love with our community including Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities.
2. Stand Together—reducing domestic and family violence needs everyone standing together, hand in hand.
3. Education –The Place of Courage will be a landmark to inspire all generations to foster a non-violence family culture.
4. Spirit – lies in the core of all social change, and The Place of Courage will epitomise this community spirit.
5. Lived Experience –The Place of Courage will be a public space to share, listen and build trust through honouring and listening to survivors.