Help us raise $250,000 to create the first Place of Courage in Adelaide
There are so many ways that you can get involved in helping us bring The Place of Courage to the South Australian community. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a personal donation to The Place of Courage. Any amount would be gratefully appreciated.
- Participate in Operation Courage – step up and speak up about domestic and family violence by spreading messages of courage during June 2020. By doing so you will be standing in strength and solidarity against violence in the home.
To get involved simply:
- Download your message template in Word or PDF.
- Take a photo of you with your message.
- Post the photo, along with a message of support, on your Facebook page. Please tag Spirit of Woman in your post.
- Encourage a corporate donation from your organisation. For further information, read our corporate sponsorship document. You can also download a promotional poster to raise awareness of The Place of Courage, and display this at your workplace.
- You can also download the tiles below and post these on your Facebook page with a message of support.
You can also use #PlaceofCourage and #OperationCourage on your social platforms. See who is already supporting Operation Courage here.
- Encourage a corporate donation from your organisation. For further information, read our corporate sponsorship document.
- Fundraise for us, or encourage your friends, family or colleagues to fundraise. Read our Fundraising Kit for further information and inspiration.
- Connect with us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Join our mailing list to keep updated on our activities.
- Spread the word to other individuals and organisations, including your own workplace.
Thank you for your support. Together we can shine a light on domestic violence, bringing strength and courage to our community, ultimately saving lives.